Monday, November 20, 2006


Masjid-ul-Quba Madinah Hajj 2005/2006

Hajj was an amazing experience that I firmly believe every Muslim needs to have.

Madinah is an entirely different experience from the rest.The serenity and the calm among the hustle and bustle of Hajj is amazing. I think the only time i ever experienced the chaos was the stampede leading to the Prophet (S.A.W.)'s grave.
Can you picture over two hundred women on a rampage. Reminds me of the bull run through the streets of Pamplona In Spain. What turmoil, what fun, what adrenalin inspired wonderment. Though I have come to the conclusion that better times as well as a better management system needs to be in place for women visiting the Prophet (S.A.W.)'s grave.

Madinah to me will always be my haven. The place i find peace at and the place were the world seems but a distant place. Posted by Picasa

No comments: